OUC - The Reliable One
About OUC - The Reliable One
OUC is a municipally owned public utility providing water and electric service to the City of Orlando and adjoining portions of Orange County. We use the latest innovations to provide highly reliable service to our customers in a friendly and dependable way. In fact, OUC...
- Was chartered in 1923. - Is the second largest locally owned electric utility in Florida and the 16th largest in the nation.
- Is governed by a five-member commission that includes the Mayor of Orlando. The commission is responsible for all operating policies. We consider all of our customers as stakeholders.
- Owns the Curtis H. Stanton Energy Center and portions of other power plants in Florida, as well as eight water plants.
- Currently serves more than 196,000 customers.
OUC Employee Benefits
A good benefits package provides a safety net of financial security for you and your family. OUC recognizes that to attract good employees, and maintain those employees, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package is necessary.
Full-time employees (those working more than 30 hours per week) and Part-time employees (those regularly working at least 20 hours per week) are eligible for OUC's benefit package.
OUC's comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Prescription Drug Card
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Life Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid Holidays
Paid Sick Time
- Education Assistance Program
- Personal Computer Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Dress Environment
3 jobs with OUC - The Reliable One
Perform security architectural design and review, technology deconstruction and reverse engineering
Provide leadership, strategic planning, management, and coordination of responsibilities for the enterprise applications
Create and deploy talent strategies that enhance OUC’s capabilities and ensures it has the talent capable of meeting business needs