Hilton Grand Vacations
About Hilton Grand Vacations
Hilton Grand Vacations is a diverse professional organization built upon talented people with a passion for exceptional service. We're always interested in strengthening our team with dedicated individuals who share our commitment to Hilton's time-honored traditions of excellence and hospitality. At Hilton Grand Vacations, we create grand vacation experiences for our guests, while enabling our Team Members to Create the Grand Experience for themselves via the development of fulfilling careers with us. Hilton Grand Vacations Company offers a comprehensive collection of employee benefits:
- Team Member Travel Program
- Medical Benefit Options (PPO and HMO)
- Prescription Drug Options
- Dental Benefit Options
- Vision Benefits
- 401K Savings Plan with Immediate Vesting *
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Basic Life - Equal to 1x regular annual earnings, provided at no cost to the Team Member
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability - Basic STD provided at no cost to the Team Member
- Short Term Disability Buy-Up
- Long Term Disability
- Team Member Assistance Program
- MetLaw Legal Program
- Auto & Home Insurance Protection
- Banking & Financial Services
- Educational Assistance - Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Member Shopping Partners
- Team Member Purchase Program** * Team Members are eligible to participate following 90 days of service. Employer will match $1.00 for every pre-tax dollar put into the plan, up to 3% of eligible compensation. Additional contributions are matched $.50 on the dollar on the next 2% of compensation deferred. ** Team Members can purchase a Hilton Grand Vacations ownership interest at 30% off the list price. Benefits may vary by location. And now, we invite you to start building a rewarding career with Hilton Grand Vacations!
12 jobs with Hilton Grand Vacations
A Guest Marketing Specialist must be an outgoing professional who proactively engages Hilton's guests to help enrich their experience while educat...
What will I be doing?The inbound collector will be responsible for handling inbound calls on any past due mortgage and/or maintenance accounts, to ...
OUTBOUND VACATION SALES ADVISORS Top sales agents earn up to $75,000 a year! These positions are based at our call center in Orlando, Florida. ...
INBOUND VACATION SALES ADVISORSTop sales agents earn up to $75,000 a year!These positions are based at our call center in Orlando, Florida. For ad...
Provide exceptional service by greeting and directing all guests to appropriate designated areas, as they enter the resort lobby. Provide primary ...
Inventory Specialist- OrlandoPosition Statement:Provide a high level of customer service while responding to inventory requests received by the Inv...
What will I be doing?The purpose of this position is to sell Owner Referral vacation packages from leads that are generated from members.Generates ...
The purpose of this position is to sell vacation packages for other properties to our current HGVC owners and generate referral business.What will ...
The Senior Director of Social will be responsible for creating a strategy for the HGV social media presence both domestically and abroad. The Senio...
Business Coordinator- OrlandoPosition Statement:To coordinate telemarketing expenditures (Room Night Expense, ancillary fees) for the call center a...
What will I be doing?The Senior Director of Call Center Operations is responsible for optimization of Marketing Operations programs and processes. ...
What will I be doing?An Administrative Assistant to the General Counsel provides executive administrative and clerical support by coordinating, pr...