Insurance Advisor - Personal Lines - Sarasota, FL
The Sarasota, FL office of Brown and Brown Insurance is searching for a Personal Lines Insurance Advisor to expand our current service team. An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years as FL licensed 2-20 agent and experience in new business and retention.
- Discuss with potential clients proper coverage placement including preparing quotes and applications for new policies based on department procedures
- Meet & communicate with client & carriers as needed to properly manage account.
- Contact clients to discuss opportunities for additional lines of business
- Provide renewal direction to assigned clients regarding market stability and possible transfer of coverage to alternate existing carriers
- Review and process newly issued policies in accordance with department procedures Submit endorsement requests to carriers (or process on line) as necessary
- Handle claims for all assigned clients in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Maintain system activities for all assigned accounts.
- Follow up with new commercial accounts to discuss PL opportunities
- Visit select RE offices to promote Brown & Brown Personal Lines (PL) services.
- Coordinate “Meet & Greet” or other promotional/presentation sessions with existing commercial Condo/Home Association accounts to help solidify relationship and generate NBS for the PL Department
- FL 2-20 License
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a FL licensed 2-20 agent working in personal insurance products
- Highly motivated
- Interested in sales & marketing and has excellent communication skills
- Independent agency experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.