Marketing Sales Manager
- Career Level
Orlando Weekly is looking for a Sales Manager Leader to help re-energize, revamp, and strategically spearhead our advertising sales initiatives to help us and our clients hit the next level and beyond in business objectives. We care about and impact the community through our marketing efforts and if you are passionate about Orlando and all it has and want to make a difference, then consider this your big opportunity to be a mover and a shaker ! This position iscritical to the continued success of our outreach to the community through leveraging a full suite of advertising solutions to help the businesses grow!
The Marketing Sales Manager will lead the sales team in its efforts to prospect and sell marketing solutions to local and regional businesses. A successful Marketing Sales Manager will be both creative and focused and will apply effective marketing principles to attract clients to Orlando Weekly, as well as get results for clients, using the strength, reach and unparalleled cultural influence of Orlando Weekly, OrlandoWeekly.com and Orlando Weekly Events. This is not a desk job. This manager will be the definitive sales leader in the building and will regularly be on appointments with sales reps, helping them advance sales.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, based on solid marketing plans, negotiated to the mutual benefit of both the client and Orlando Weekly
- Assist reps in properly identifying needs and designing effective solutions for local and regional businesses
- Recruit, train, develop and retain high performing marketing sales personnel
- Manage and lead sales team including goal-setting, incentives and evaluating employee performance
- Develop, implement, and monitor advertising policies and strategies for the publication
- Strong marketing, advertising, and selling skills
- High energy, results-driven, and entrepreneurial
- Proven success developing and leading a high performing sales team
- Superior ability to craft effective solutions with appropriate products and services that meet business goals based on client discussions
- Solid understanding of digital advertising products and how consumers consume products and services
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 5+ years outside B2B media and advertising sales experience with 2 years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated success in a goal-oriented, highly-accountable and dynamic sales environment
- Strong familiarity and understanding of Orlando Weekly, our media, events, and Orlando Culture is a huge plus!
Show us what you can bring to the table and help us and our clients grow by sending a note of what makes you the Sales Leader we need along with desired compensation package.
We appreciate all of the amazing and hard work that our valued team members provide and offer a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off, casual dress, flexibility, pet-friendly place, and access to coolest events in town and much more!
This could be your next big career move to put your mark on Orlando!
Orlando Weekly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.