- Career Level
- Entry Level
Come work with us and make a difference...
JOB SUMMARY: Work with a variety of electronic database systems and use software systems to maintain and organize data. Analyze data input and generate a variety of reports.
PRIMARY CLIENTS SERVED:
Families identified as relative caregivers providing primary care for children ages 0-18 year old that are self-referred or through community referrals.
- Obtain and enter data into databases; maintain and update database information provided by team members
- Assist and support program supervisor and program manager with data related training needs for all programs
- Ability to work independently to problem solve
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Competence in completing and fulfillment of assigned performance responsibilities
- Train and support team members in using aspects for database systems that include the development of data standards, procedures
- Identify and resolve data related issues – assist team members in analyzing data for the purpose of planning and coordinating research projects
- Collects data for research and evaluation for monitoring of program outcomes
- Develop and implement spreadsheets/data tables by utilizing MS-word, excel, publisher and/or power point to improve functionality of work products.
- Prepares and generates reports using data maintained in each database as well as present data reports as required
- Provide and analyze needed performance based data reports for team members
- Ensure integrity of data, verify information for total data quality and data completeness
- Demonstrate knowledge of database design and data techniques
- Coordinates with other departments within The Children’s Home as required
- Attends training and conferences as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Participates in organization’s performance and quality improvement efforts.
***THESE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUDED AS A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF ALL DUTIES PERFORMED. EMPLOYEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM OTHER JOB RELATED MARGINAL DUTIES AS REQUIRED***
Education & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent plus Two (2) years experience as Intake or Data Coordinator in related field. An Associates Degree and one (1) years experience as a Data Coordinator, Data Entry Clerk or related field can substitute for 2 years experience. A Bachelor’s degree in related field, plus 1 year Data Coordinator or Data Entry Clerk experience may substitute for the needed experience.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Must possess and maintain a valid Florida driver’s license with no record of criminal
- driving offense of license suspension.
- Must possess means of providing job related transportation and show proof of required insurance. Must be insurable under CHI’s current auto insurance policy.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Must successfully complete and maintain FDLE clearance, Federal background and
- State criminal background check and sexual predator screening.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing. Ability to establish effective working relationships with families, coworkers, supervisors, and other individuals.
- Possess effective interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of agency’s organizational structure, standard operating procedures, and policies.
- Knowledge of child abuse or neglect reporting procedures and methods.
- Knowledge of quality documentation as required by agency standards, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to work as a multi-disciplinary team member in a positive productive manner.
Weekly individual and team supervision during which time training is provided, individual concerns are addressed, and individual areas of professional growth are reviewed.