1 day left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
A precision CNC machining facility located in Northwest Orlando, Florida is looking for a skilled/experienced CMM Programmer/Inspector to add to their team ASAP. MUST HAVE 5 YEARS + EXPERIENCE. RESUME REQUIRED!!
POSITION: CMM Programmer/Inspector
SHIFT: Monday-Thursday 6:00AM-4:30PM
SALARY: $20-$25 B.O.E.
TERM: Full Time to Hire
MUST PASS a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be proficient in reading complex technical drawings
- Have working knowledge of GD&T concepts
- Experience utilizing precision measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, indicators, height gage, surface plate, optical comparator etc. to measure high-precision machined parts
- CMM experience, including programming in PC-DMIS, desired.
- Must be a self-starter
- Willing to work overtime
- Sble to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a team player and flexible with work assignments.
For consideration apply online, please go to www.proimagesolutions.com, search for the name of the position(CMM Programmer/Inspector). Once you have completed the application call to make an appointment for interview.
Application Days: Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays by appointment ONLY
Documents needed: 2 forms of ID’s (example: Photo Identification Card(DL) and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate)
Apply for CMM Programmer/Inspector
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly