- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Create, manage, optimize and report on campaigns for Adwords, Bing Ads and Yahoo Gemini (if applicable). Including but not limited to the following duties:
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, click through rates, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis.
- Analyze/Audit accounts on an ongoing basis to develop strategies for keywords, ad group/campaign structure, re-marketing, and display.
- Develop and implement PPC campaigns, on all channels .
- Optimize performance of ad copy, keywords, and match types to test/improve CTR, impressions, clicks, and CPA.
- Monitor/Report on account performance against goals, conversion volume, spend, cost per sale and revenue.
Website Landing Page and Optimization
The Paid Search Specialist:
- Will seek to optimize landing page performance and conversion rate.
- Will leverage their advanced knowledge of web analytics, usability/user experience, information architecture and A/B testing to develop strategic and actionable recommendations that optimize the performance of web properties.
- Will work collaboratively Sales/Marketing, IT, and Design to improve website usability.
- Specialist will set-up tracking where necessary and be responsible for accurate tracking through analytics and PPC interfaces.
- The specialist will utilize Google analytics to analyze and report the performance of web properties associated with paid search campaigns.
- Knowledge of features such as advanced segments, goal tracking, bounce rates, exit pages, will be used to provide feedback and recommendations to improve performance.
- 4-year degree in marketing or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of paid search experience with AdWords and Bing Ads
- Experience managing at least 100k per month in PPC spend.
- Experience with Google analytics, A/B and Multivariate testing applications.
- Knowledge of web usability, user experience, and conversion optimization preferred.
- Basic HTML experience
- Proven track record of developing actionable recommendations from quantitative analysis that meets or exceeds performance goals
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- 4-6 Years PPC Management
- Google, Bing Ads and Analytics Certified