2 days left
- Contract Type
This position is in Orlando. Please only apply if you live within a commutable distance.
Smart Ride is currently filling 2 available positions for a 5 to 6 week contract
Required Experience with:
- Wire assembly and circuit board handling experience are needed.
- Electrical panel-building.
- Assemble several electronic controls cabinets and a 19" rack with similar electronic components (PLCs, I/O modules, UPS, terminal blocks, circuit breakers, etc.).
- Mechanical aptitude able to
- drill, mount components
- follow drawings and ask appropriate questions
- **Following drawings is critical.**
Electrical skills to be able to:
- route wire appropriately
- crimp/terminate with ferrules
- use a meter to verify voltages and proper wiring
- apply appropriate labels to items
Show a precision and quality of work.
All applicants will be REQUIRED to do an ON SITE drug test at the time of interview. Applicants will be subject to background screening.
Apply for Low Voltage
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly