Marketing Representative - Sales
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
OPC MARKETING SPECIALIST
The Off Property Contact (OPC) works within a specific location speaking & soliciting to the public to attend our vacation ownership presentation. The OPC qualifies the prospective clients, ensuring they meet established guidelines. Once qualified, the OPC invites them to attend a vacation ownership presentation and documents the registration.
- Generate sales tours for each resort entity.
- Consistently achieve established production standards as outlined in departmental compensation plan.
- Communicate the customer needs and interest to direct supervisors so the company will continue to change based on market needs.
- Communicate information on the area attractions to prospective clients.
- Accurately reconcile and report monies collected on a daily basis.
- Represent Diamond Resorts International® in a professional manner at all times.
- Follow all rules of dress and conduct that have been presented to the team member.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Licensing as required by state laws & regulations.
- Previous sales or marketing experience preferred.
- Previous experience in the hospitality or timeshare industry preferred.
- Professional, energetic and outgoing personality.
- Competitive, goal-oriented and persuasive.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and contribute as a team player.
- Resilient and able to handle rejection.
- Able to quickly build rapport and explain DRI products & services.
- Must have knowledge of the local area’s attractions and entertainment.
- Excellent customer service and selling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
- Bilingual preferred.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information call (407) 226-9521 and ask for Narineh