Claims Supervisor - Workers Compensation
Nationally awarded TPA seeks an intelligent Workers' Compensation Claims Professional who demonstrates strong leadership ability and demonstrate a Technical Claims Aptitude.
Valid FL Adjusters' License
- Supervises staff claims staff made up of Indemnity Claims Representatives who will be responsible for the investigation, negotiation and settlement of workers compensation claims and losses within limitations of authority outlined in the Claims Guide
- Regularly examines claim files to determine if proper techniques and procedures are being followed, claims are paid, and proper documentation is completed
- Educates and trains employees as directed by the Upper Management assisting with performance objectives and evaluations
- Analyzes claim and loss volume and expense
- Maintains proper reserves, controls claim and loss costs/adjustment expense
- Interface with Clients as needed to perform Claim Reviews,
- Able to guide and assist Account Managers and Sales with Client Presentations, RFP's, and Customer Relations as needed.
Compensation is based on applicants current skills, knowledge, abilities and Salary History. All applicants must be able to work in office full time.