Luxury Call Center Operator
- Full Time
We celebrate the person you can become as much as the person you are today.
A career at Marriott is more than a job. It’s a future. You choose where you want to go, how you want to GROW, and we help make it happen. Expect opportunities to learn new skills, coworkers who share your enthusiasm, and recognition that REWARDS your success. If this is how you want to LIVE—challenged and supported to reach your own personal goals—you want to be at Marriott, where life just keeps getting better. Join us. We’re Marriott.
Positions are currently available at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes and the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. Positioned as a quiet retreat, we’re focused on delivering the luxury and service for which our brands are renowned, while the city’s top attractions are only minutes away. At Grande Lakes we’ll provide you with the tools and rewards you need to meet every challenge. Join us and experience our commitment to excellence, while redefining your future.
JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes is currently accepting applications for Luxury Call Center Operator - The Ritz-Carlton & JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes (16001BK7):
- Answer, record, log, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Operate telephone switchboard station.
- Process guest requests for wake up calls, screening calls, do not disturb, call forwarding, conference calls, TDD relay calls, and non-registered guest calls.
- Advise guest of any messages received.
- Monitor busy or unanswered lines, check back with callers on hold to update status, and offer to take a message.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Activate/deactivate guest room message lights as appropriate.
- Instruct guests on how to access the internet; transfer guests with problems to provider's customer support line.
- Test communications equipment to ensure it works properly.
- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs.
- Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
- Dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed.
Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Enter and locate information using computers and/or POS systems. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
FORTUNE magazine recognized Marriott International as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”, for the tenth consecutive year. Benefits may include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, career advancement, hotel room discounts and more.
Live • Reward • Grow
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.