What will I be doing?
The Senior Director of Call Center Operations is responsible for optimization of Marketing Operations programs and processes.
This role is expected to contribute significantly to improved sales and marketing strategy, including the development of campaign, product and pricing initiatives. Requires healthy interaction with the Customer Care functions in order to optimize customer delivery resulting in improved sales efficiencies. Coordinates program roll-outs with VP Marketing Operations, all Call Center management, Sr. Director of Customer Care, Regional Sales VPs and the SVP of Marketing to ensure alignment with key business drivers for the Marketing division. The four primary objectives are i) evaluate and improve marketing operations processes and strategies to help realize higher yields and lower costs ii) optimize program launch planning and program setup to ensure focus on cost efficiencies, sales per hour, lead conversion, sales volume, and VOI sales. iii) Coordinate production forecasts and processes with distribution centers to ensure correct fulfillment capacity. iv) Implement corporate initiatives across the Direct marketing organization. Additional key expectations are to ensure Legal compliance of marketing programs prior to program launch and to facilitate communication, coordination and execution of corporate initiatives
* Supports VP marketing with the development and implementation of Corporate Marketing initiatives
* Works in direct concert with Call Center Marketing Leadership and site Leadership to develop programs and strategy of Call Center Operations to realize future goals, plans and objectives
* Develops distinctive strategies to achieve and sustain competitive advantage, focused on maximizing overall distribution center EBITDA in the market place
* Obtains information and identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; anticipates risk and devises plans to manage them; adjusts quickly to changing market
* Creates competitive and breakthrough marketing and operational strategies and plans
Systems, Process Optimization:
* Develops and manages tools to evaluate and improve ongoing operational models and processes to evaluate and improve program performance
* Leverages technology for customer insights, operational efficiencies, business intelligence and performance analysis in order to drive functional efficiencies/effectiveness
* Engage internal analytic resources to identify optimal systems and processes for measuring HGV performance against goals
* Conducts systemic analysis to evaluate effectiveness of compensation incentive structures to ensure cost and performance optimization
* Maximize and manage Optimum Effort productivity systems across departments to exceed performance expectations
* Ensure program and performance metrics tracking and reporting for effective analysis
* Evaluate operational issues driving customer dissatisfaction and provide closed loop solutions for Call Center Management
* Develop new operational processes while streamlining and optimizing existing systems
* In partnership with VP Marketing, IT, Call Center and Distribution Center Leaders, coordinate and facilitate execution of new marketing program launches and enhancements
* Ensures legal compliance and maintenance of all marketing programs
* Evaluates, quality assures and manage post sale customer communication content and delivery process
* Manage and improve workflow processes throughout the Direct Marketing organization
Drive for Results:
* Exceed budget in all performance metrics
* Create and refine all Marketing Proformas, initiatives and performance analysis
* Support Marketing Leadership with strategic and logistical support to ensure optimal departmental performance
* Provide regular evaluation and performance reports to Senior Management
* Work with the site Marketing Directors and Project Directors to evaluate and optimize processes to drive sales results
* Support process improvement and logistics for site executed marketing initiatives
* Leverage technology and web/e-medium to improve efficiencies and lower costs
* Provide enhancement support to e-marketing channels to improve yield, increase efficiencies and optimize processes
* Ongoing review and maintenance of customer communications content
- Strategic and Critical Thinking skills
- Direct Marketing Experience - develop, measure and execute and fulfillment of marketing campaigns
- Strong experience with time share package
- Strong Ability to execute
- Strong workflow process skills
- Strong understanding of call center environment
- Ability to build relationships and work within a team environment for mutual success
- Strong Excel modeling and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years related experience
- 10+ years of Management or supervisory experience
- Ability to travel
Successfully demonstrated experience in:
- Analyzing complex strategic issues and defining executable business cases and plans as well as integrating best practices
- Influencing and working successfully with varied audiences (senior leaders in the organization in multiple functions)
- Developing relationships, generate respect and trust from many internal and external constituencies
- Structuring and driving business processes/plans through complex, global organizations
- Driving and exceeding Business Performance
- Proven success in operations intensive environment
- Works well in a multi-functional team environment, building consensus to attain common goals
- Operational experience; multifaceted, proven ability to handle a diverse range of internal and external challenges and opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for internal communication with proven ability to build consensus and execute plans in a team environment.
- Excellent marketing, sales and management skills.
- MS/MS/Master's Degree
- Six Sigma
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton WorldwideÆs Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Hilton Grand Vacations is the preeminent vacation ownership and Club Membership brand of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Ownership of a deeded real estate interest provides Members with a lifetime of unsurpassed vacation advantages via the most innovative, flexible, global Club program in the industry. Club Members choose when and where to vacation, enjoying the comfort and convenience of residential-style resort accommodations in select, renowned destinations. Each Club property provides a distinctive setting, while signature elements remain consistent, such as high-quality guest service, spacious residences and extensive on-property amenities. From exciting Orlando and dynamic Las Vegas, to the laid-back lifestyles of Hawaii and California, or the cosmopolitan glamour of New York City and South Beach, we take pride in offering our guests a superior vacation ownership program in the worldÆs most celebrated locations. For those aspiring to the good life, Hilton Grand Vacations offers a passport to endless vacation memories.
Hilton Grand Vacations is one of Hilton WorldwideÆs ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the importance of providing others with a superior vacation experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations.