Full Time Career Opportunities Available!
Remember an application is a reflection of who you are and also McCoy's first impression of you. In order to have your application considered for employment it should be complete, accurate and professional. Prior to submitting, take the time to review the application to ensure it is an accurate reflection of you.
Many opportunities to advance within the Credit Union as we promote from within. This is your opportunity to become part of a successful team. McCoy is a growing credit union with 13 locations and excellent benefits.
- Demonstrate a professional appearance and personality at all times.
- Take pride in providing outstanding service to our members!
- Be comfortable handling large sums of cash.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy and privacy in dealing with members.
- High school diploma.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Two or more years of cash handling experience desired.
- A minimum of two years customer service is preferred.
Must be available to work Monday through Friday as early as 7am and as late as 7pm (No exceptions).
McCoy has 13 locations and you must be available to work at any location.