Business Coordinator- Orlando
To coordinate telemarketing expenditures (Room Night Expense, ancillary fees) for the call center and various sale centers. Research and prepare hotel billings to maintain a current status on payments due to our Hotels. Support the Sr. Director of Business Management and Business Analysts functions. Prepare daily reporting for Executive Team.
- Coordinates billing with the Off Property hotels in Las Vegas and Myrtle Beach. Is the primary point of contact for billing and payment inquiries and discrepancies. Research and process hotel billings in a timely manner. Maintains the relationships with the hotel invoicing departments.
- Process ancillary fees for the Call Center as well as processing Expired package Forfeiture.
- Perform a variety of administrative support tasks and duties to assist with the day-to-day activities for Sr Director of Business Management and the Business Management team.
- Administers the reporting schedules to ensure key management personnel receive the sales/marketing data on a timely basis to support the business strategy.
- Interacts with all site locations and management personnel to compile and maintain the integrity of the data.
- Carries out all reasonable requests by management of which the employee is capable of performing
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Assimilate into the Hilton Grand Vacation Company Commitment to Excellence culture through understanding, supporting and participating in all elements of Commitment to Excellence. Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Hilton Grand Vacations Company from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Must be proficient in Windows, Excel and Word
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple requests is a must
- Attention to detail and follow up skills are necessary to successfully perform job functions
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail, problem solver
- Ability to work within a fast pace environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience of timeshare industry
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton WorldwideÆs Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Grand Vacations is the preeminent vacation ownership and Club Membership brand of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Ownership of a deeded real estate interest provides Members with a lifetime of unsurpassed vacation advantages via the most innovative, flexible, global Club program in the industry. Club Members choose when and where to vacation, enjoying the comfort and convenience of residential-style resort accommodations in select, renowned destinations. Each Club property provides a distinctive setting, while signature elements remain consistent, such as high-quality guest service, spacious residences and extensive on-property amenities. From exciting Orlando and dynamic Las Vegas, to the laid-back lifestyles of Hawaii and California, or the cosmopolitan glamour of New York City and South Beach, we take pride in offering our guests a superior vacation ownership program in the worldÆs most celebrated locations. For those aspiring to the good life, Hilton Grand Vacations offers a passport to endless vacation memories.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Hilton Grand Vacations is one of Hilton WorldwideÆs ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the importance of providing others with a superior vacation experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations.