ELECTRICIAN - INDUSTRIAL
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
A flooring manufacturer located in UMATILLA, FLORIDA is seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician. Must be able to work in hot temperatures and stand for long periods of time. Must also be able to bend, stoop, and lift up to 50lbs.
POSITION: Industrial Electrician
SHIFT: 1st: 7AM-3PM, 2nd: 3PM-11PM, 3rd: 11PM-7AM
TERM: Full Time to Hire
MUST PASS a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Running electronic tests and inspections
- Cleaning contacts or circuit boards
- Ensuring that systems are grounded and installing outlets, Lighting fixtures and switches
- Preventative measures such as oiling motors, bending conduit and replacing old wiring
- When electrical systems break down, industrial electricians are responsible for troubleshooting and fixing the problem
- An Industrial Electrician installs, services and repairs wiring, conduits, fixtures and other electrical devices and systems in an industrial or commercial setting.
- MUST be certified.
Application Days: Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays ONLY
Documents needed: 2 forms of ID’s (example: Photo Identification Card(DL) and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate) AND a copy of this posting