Senior Chief of Facilities
- Career Level
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
SENIOR CHIEF OF FACILITIES
The Senior Chief of Facilities directs and coordinates activities of the Facilities department.
- Establishes priorities by reviewing and assigning work related tasks.
- Schedules repairs, maintenance while ensuring continuous production operations.
- Interfaces with other department heads on work priorities and activities.
- Develops and implements preventative maintenance and engineering programs.
- Plans, develops, and implements procedures to improve operations.
- Review production, quality control, facilities reports, and statistics to plan and modify activities.
- Prepares department budget and monitors expenditures.
- Reports to management on activities of department.
- Interacts with general/sub-contractors overseeing projects from inception to completion.
- Complies with all regulatory agency requirements to maintain required permits and/or licenses.
- Resolve employee grievances.
- Requisition tools, equipment, and supplies.
- May perform duties of subordinate team members, as needed, but limited to, no more than thirty percent (30%) physical involvement.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Technical/Trade school certification related to facilities, maintenance or related field.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in facilities, maintenance, or related field.
- A minimum of four (4) years of supervisory experience.
- OSHA 30.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Certification.
- Universal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification.
- Driver’s License (non-commercial) – must be state specific.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Understand how to develop and implement business strategies.
- Ability to interpret and create policies, procedures and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Intermediate math skills.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Senior Chief of Facilities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly