Seminole State College of Florida is currently accepting applications for an Assistant Director of Assessment and Testing. This position reports to the Director of Assessment and Testing and supervises and coordinates the delivery of assessment and testing in accordance with state and federal guidelines, including the training of test administrators and proctors, ordering and distributing all test materials, and processing applications for specific testing. Duties may include scoring and monitoring test score data using various electronic information systems.
Employees at Seminole State College advance their careers in a rewarding culturally diverse environment that cultivates the leaders of tomorrow with the skills they need today. Seminole State College offers an attractive benefits package including: employee fully paid health, dental and life insurance coverage; generous paid leave benefits including vacation and sick days, paid leave during winter break; spring break; 9 annual holidays; and a four-day condensed workweek during the summer. In addition, employees participate in the Florida Retirement System and have several retirement options. The College pays a percentage toward retirement, based on the employee's selected plan.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Education, Technology or a related field from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
2. Three or more years of experience working in Testing and Assessment in higher education.
3. A minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
1. Master’s degree in one of the above fields from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
2. A minimum of one year previous college administrative experience.
To ensure full consideration apply via our website at https://www.seminolestate.edu/hr/jobs/?id=103138 along with all of the following required documents by 11:59 pm on October 21, 2016:
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts showing the degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
- Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
For more information about this opportunity please contact Meribeth Colicci, Talent Acquisition Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.