Call Center Representative
- Data entry of B2C reservations into central reservation ticketing system.
- Communicates with other departments to calendar programs/events as needed.
- Answers questions (B2C) in regards to rates, promotions and offers.
- Process and ship ticket orders.
- Refers clients to the appropriate Sales Manager for negotiations and contracting.
- Use proper grammar, communication, & tools to effectively and efficiently handle customer inquiries and/or service issues.
- Daily manages the central reservation ticketing system’s inventory.
- Creates performances and completes ticket testing for new products.
- Creates and generates reports for advanced bookings, performance inventory, local and toll free call data, agents (call) performance, etc.
- Provides information and generates sales of group and individual tickets and vacation packages through telephone and in-person contact.
- Qualifies business (telephone) leads for KSCVC and NASA.
- Refers leads to appropriate market segment. (i.e. hotel, military, youth, vacation packages).
- Upsells products, matching the client to the proper ticket/program/promotional offering.
- Closes the sale and inputs bookings into central reservation system.
- Captures demographic/trend information.
- Troubleshoots and refers clients to upper management when required.
Area of Study:
High School/College Analytics, Sales & Customer Service training
May additional equivalent experience above the required minimum substitute for the selected level of education:
- Three to five years experience preferred in professional call center or communications field.
- Three to five years experience preferred in managing inventory and creating and analyzing reports.
May additional equivalent education above the required minimum substitute for the selected level of experience