National hospitality brand is seeking a Head of Safety to join them in their growth. This highly visible position will work with the Head of Risk and Regional Safety Managers to increase field safety. This client is looking for someone that will rebrand and refresh their safety training and programs through technical innovation, behavioral training, and bring a new approach to safety.
This position will be filled ASAP, must have hospitality, retail, or restaurant experience!
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
· 10+ years of professional experience required
· Safety certification (e.g. CSP, GSP) required
· OSHA 30 hour training required
· Restaurant management experience preferred
· Bi-lingual (Spanish verbal) preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong Communication skills – both oral and written
· Strong knowledge of safety risk assessment techniques
· Ability to interpret complex laws and regulations
· Broad understanding of risk analysis and financing techniques
· High-level analytical skills with exceptional follow-up and sense of urgency
· Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
· Positive attitude and Professional demeanor
· Proficient in computer technology