Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented SIU Investigator who seeks a rewarding career with a company that is experiencing growth. Not only is Tower Hill Insurance one of Florida's most trusted names in homeowners insurance, but it offers great opportunities for career advancement and personal growth, along with very competitive benefits and rewards. We are growing at a consistent pace and seek professional individuals with drive, team mentality, who want to make an impact, and are committed to a long-term career in the insurance industry.
You will be responsible for conducting investigations of all types, provide anti-fraud awareness training to company employees including claims, underwriting, marketing, agents and ensure compliance with state statutes.
*This is a remote (work from home) position in Orlando, Florida.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct investigations and provide written reports on findings to the necessary parties.
- Ensure that the appropriate referrals are made to State Regulatory Agencies.
- Provide training to our customers on fraud awareness, investigations and current statutory requirements.
- Oversee investigations that are conducted by vendors to ensure that they are being done thoroughly and properly, and that the customer is being kept appraised of the investigation in a timely manner.
- Control the investigation by independent investigators and monitor costs and direct investigation activities.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university; or (5) five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination or education and experience. A minimum of (1) one year experience as a Special Investigator with an Insurance Carrier or Law Enforcement Investigation needed. Prior law enforcement or in-depth claim investigation experience is necessary. A background in fire investigation, criminal investigation, regulatory investigations and accident investigations is helpful.
TOWER HILL’S TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Competitive starting salary
Annual merit reviews and bonus potential
Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts
Matching 401(k) Plan
Paid PTO and holidays
Business casual dress, and more
For more information about our company, careers and Total Compensation, visit www.thig.com/careers
Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer