Insurance Retention Agent
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Our Insurance Operations Team is looking for a Retention Specialist to assist our policyholders with their upcoming renewal. The successful candidate will place outbound calls to customers during a specified timeframe before renewal for periodic re-quote, receive inbound calls transferred from the Customer Service Centers when customer requests to cancel, handle inbound calls as a result of call-backs, Auto Dialers, One2One and other special or routine retention activity and contact policyholders regarding non-renewals, Intents to Cancel and Offers to Reinstate.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
- 2044 or 220 Florida Resident Insurance License is required
- Minimum 3 years insurance customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency navigating a heavy Windows based environment which will include accessing information from multiple sources/applications at any given time
- A high school diploma or equivalent
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!