Internship - Spring 2017 - Marketing & Sales Public Relations
Expand your universe with Universal's Campus 2 Career Internship Program! This program can provide not only extensive learning opportunities, but real world experience as well. An Internship with Universal Orlando offers abundant networking and exposure opportunities to one of the world's top entertainment destinations.
SUMMARY: The Marketing team is seeking an intern to assist with various strategies and projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participating in the brainstorming and development of innovative marketing strategies.
- Researching and compiling competitive activity with other theme parks and wholesalers.
- Managing and maintaining project timelines.
- Coordinating creative development of select projects.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners on various projects.
- Point person for Spanish website updates (fluency in Spanish not required).
- Reviewing UPRV consumer-direct and travel-agent websites to ensure accuracy.
- Providing administrative support to the UPRV Marketing Team.
- Assisting in properly and professionally creating Creative Briefs.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policies, procedures, training, and Team Member involvement activities.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
- Current class standing of Sophomore or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (official transcripts available upon request)
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement
- Approximate dates of this internship are from January 2017 – May 2017
- Availability requirement typically includes 24-40 hours per week; Monday through Friday (may include weekends)
- Preferred Majors: MBA
- Related Coursework: Statistics; Modeling/Analytics; Strategy; Consumer Research; Brand Management
- Sales focused
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
ADDITIONAL INTERNSHIP INFORMATION:
In order to be considered, a resume is required with your application and must include major, anticipated gradation date and cumulative GPA.
Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
Universal Orlando does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on 'Apply Now'. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE