Internship - Spring 2017 - Marketing & Sales In-Market Sales
Expand your universe with Universal's Campus 2 Career Internship Program! This program can provide not only extensive learning opportunities, but real world experience as well. An Internship with Universal Orlando offers abundant networking and exposure opportunities to one of the world's top entertainment destinations.
SUMMARY: The In-Market Sales team is seeking an intern to increase efficiency by producing a quality spreadsheet listing area locations and collateral found at each location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure spreadsheet reflects ordering and managing of collateral for locations for new ride launches and ticket entitlements.
- Work closely with In - Market Sales Coordinators and Marketing Assistants to ensure information is accurate and correct.
- Combine two current spreadsheets into one working document.
- Join Marketing Assistants on current routes to log all current marketing collateral located at each location.
- Update lists that will reside in Salesforce.com.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policies, procedures, training, and Team Member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
- Current class standing of Sophomore or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (official transcripts available upon request)
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement
- Approximate dates of this internship are from January 2017 – May 2017
- Availability requirement typically includes 24-40 hours per week; Monday through Friday (may include weekends)
- Preferred Majors: MBA
- Related Coursework: Statistics; Modeling/Analytics; Strategy; Consumer Research; Brand Management
- Sales focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and spreadsheet manipulation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
ADDITIONAL INTERNSHIP INFORMATION:
In order to be considered, a resume is required with your application and must include major, anticipated gradation date and cumulative GPA.
Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
Universal Orlando does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on 'Apply Now'. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE