Manager, Resort Ops Accounting
A Manager, Resort Ops Accounting with Hilton Grand Vacations oversees all accounting entries, reconciliations and financial statement preparations for Developed Properties, FFS customers and Club Operations to maximize customer service satisfaction and company profitability.
- A Manager, Accounting oversees audits, processes billing, manages receivables and cash flow, prepares financial reports, monitors and maintains required records and ensures compliance with company rules and federal and state accounting regulations.
- Serves as the FFS (Fee For Service) liaison with the asset management team and collaborates with FFS customers to ensure service satisfaction (communication, education, etc.).
- Maintains and updates all SOX controls and ensures all financial statements are in compliance with GAAP.
- Monitors and develops team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Performs other duties as assigned
Direct Reports: Accountant
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- 5-7 years' experience general accounting, month end, financial reporting
- 4 plus years management / supervisory experience
- Experience with large ERP System (PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Essbase, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Master's Degree
- 7 plus years' experience general accounting, month end, financial reporting
- 6 plus years management / supervisory experience
- Timeshare Industry experience
- Big 4 experience
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.