Sales Account Executive
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
A worldwide leading provider in Audio Visual equipment, Computer Equipment, and Office equipment is looking for experienced Account Executives/Inside/Outside Sales Reps.
On the job training will be provided for TRS equipment and client markets.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and energetic professional who provides outstanding customer service, is comfortable speaking in public, and is able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects & closing sales.
- Managing multiple prospects through the entire sales process and maintaining client relationships for renewal and up-selling opportunities.
- Scheduling client introductions and meetings, preparing presentations, proposals, and bid specifications to win new business.
- Building long-term relationships with customers.
- Serving as a liaison with hotels and vendors on event-related matters.
- Traveling as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Communication skills over the phone (vocal inflection, conversation control, etc.)
- Sales experience (outside sales, inside sales, retail or telemarketing) preferred.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred.
- Team player and people-oriented.
- Self-Starter and self-motivated; persistent and does not take no for an answer.
- Highly organized with effective time management skills.
- The ability to exceed monthly sales quotas.
Viewed as a plus and highly encouraged to apply:
- Sales Professionals from In House A/V companies.
- Sales Professionals from A/V Equipment Rental companies.
- Corporate Meeting Planners.
- Convention and Event Planners.
- Destination Management Executives.
Job Type: Full-time salary + Uncapped commission
Apply for Sales Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly