- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
A worldwide leading provider in Audio Visual equipment, Computer Equipment, and Office equipment is looking for experienced Lead Generators.
On the job training and support will be provided.
In this role, you will receive...
- Hourly pay + Commission.
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential within a competitive pay structure.
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Soliciting orders by identifying prospects.
- Reading scripts, prepared sales talks, etc. to influence customers to buy services and merchandise or to inform them of services and products.
- Overcoming objections and rebuttals.
- Effectively building rapport with customers.
- Identifying prospects through the internet, databases, and other prepared listings.
- Cold calling prospective customers.
- Prepping orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases.
- Referring orders for filling.
- Updating the CRM customer data base to secure information.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Communication skills over the phone (vocal inflection, conversation control, etc.)
- Sales experience (outside sales, inside sales, retail or telemarketing) preferred.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred.
- Team player and people-oriented.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED
Apply for Lead Generator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly