- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
The primary responsibility of the Claims Administrator is to manage the claims process from initial report of incident through to closure of the case and to support the Vice President- Enterprise Risk Management, Claims Manager and Claims Specialist with various related assignments and operations.
- Administrate General Liability, Auto, Property, Workers' Compensation and other insurance claims
- Maintain claims data base for generation of reports
- Interaction with the third-party adjusters as needed
- Interact with claimants to obtain completed paperwork for all settlements
- Interact with the sites to obtain and maintain complete records for all claims
- Review, handle and distribute all claims and insurance documents, correspondence as needed
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts and apply basic accounting concepts
- Ability to effectively present information and answer questions
- Must be able to adapt to company software and any other related software
- Must be a self starter, highly motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Must be able to work well with others and adapt to rapid changes within the organization
- Must be personable, possess good communication skills and present a professional appearance
- Must have a positive attitude and have a strong work ethic, as long ours are sometimes necessary
- Ability to work weekends and shifts as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school: or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in risk management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Initiative and adaptability
- Detail oriented
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Claims Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly