CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER - TRAINEE
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Construction Project Manager Trainee with A BCN (Bachelors Construction Management) Degree and a minimum of 3 years’ Construction Field Experience in the Commercial Construction Market.
- Assisting the Project Manager in all aspects of his job
- Estimating/Creating Bid Solicitations
- Creating and Updating Schedule
- Subcontract/Change Order/RFI Preparation
- Field Liaison
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Scheduling Software
- Open to learning proprietary Project Management Software
Walker & Company, Inc. is a commercial Construction Manager/General Contractor located in Winter Park, Florida. We have been in business since 1974 and pride ourselves on consistently completing projects “Within Budget and On or Ahead of Schedule” .
- Competitive Salary Package
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Safe Working Conditions
- OSHA Training
Walker & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Workplace.