Sales - Account Management - Outside Sales Executive
amaZulu, Inc. is a leading supplier of natural and synthetic architectural theming materials, providing services and products to the architects and designers, construction industry, theme parks, zoos, and resorts, as well as the private consumers. We use only the finest materials to ensure the integrity and longevity of the final product. We are resource responsible in selecting our vendors and ensure environmental accountability and customer satisfaction.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a privately held, woman-owned company located in Clermont, FL. The company just completed its biggest year on record and is looking to continue this fast forward movement. Due to this recent growth, the company is seeking a Senior Outside Sales Executive to maintain quality service with existing customers in the Theme Park, Amusement Park and Water Park markets, and generate new business domestically and internationally in these same markets.
Your main Outside Sales responsibilities will be:
- Outside Sales Rep will be responsible for ensuring high levels of customer service to clients and build on relationships with key decision makers
- Provide records by maintaining the Salesforce database for new and existing customers.
- Execute the company’s sales plan, and prepare associated reporting to management.
- Responsible for both new business development and account management of existing customers of the company.
- This position plans and implements sales for both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new clients in the Theme Park, Amusement Park and Waterpark Industry by personally performing the following duties:
- Set up and conduct on site meetings.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Researches and recommends new opportunities
- Productivity, Activity and Revenue goals are monitored weekly
Requirements and Qualifications for Sales Executive:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in Outside Sales for construction, design or architecture. Experience must be relative to having an outside B2B sales background with a proven track record of success.
- Basic working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Must have experience in Account Management, ability to effectively Manage Accounts, meet client expectations
- Sales Executive must be able to efficiently multi task multiple projects and accounts
- Experience in selling lumber, materials for interior and landscape design, roofing estimates, and installation, as well as architecture, is preferred.
- Contribute directly for the company’s revenue performance in closing new business with your working knowledge of the internet, Microsoft Office Suite and the Customer Relationship Management System - Salesforce
- You will have demonstrated strong skills in spatial reasoning, time management, organization, communication orally and in writing and be willing to travel frequently.
- You will work independently and in a team setting where both individual and team goals will be met.
- You will have demonstrated motivation for Sales, successful prospecting skills, closing skills and meeting sales goals.
- Strong relationship building with customers, presentation skills, as well as negotiation experience will be necessary.
- Attention to detail, passion, motivation and self-starter, are all good characteristics for this position.
Salary includes base + commission, with ever-increasing earning potential from $75,000 in the first year with no cap on cumulative commissions.
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% contribution after introductory period
- 15 days paid time off annually
- Reimbursement of travel expenses, with cell phone stipend.
Please apply if you have at least 2 to 3 years proven experience in an Outside Sales role and industry knowledge to sell into the Construction, Theme Park industries.
Apply for Sales - Account Management - Outside Sales Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly