Private Client Support Associate
- Full Time
SUMMARY: The primary goal of the Private Client Support Associate position is to support the sales and service excellence objectives of the Private Client Services Unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Responds to telephone and e-mail service requests, inquiries or complaints from Private Client Services clients. High volume of contact with sophisticated high net worth client base.
- Opens new bank accounts (various types) in bank system, performs account maintenance, process check orders, processes account transactions and deposits received via mail.
- Assists in the cross selling of bank products and services to the existing client base.
- Pulls daily reports, including ODs, Significant Balance, and others as needed.
- Receives and processes wire transfer instructions and functions as liaison with the Wire Room to facilitate wire transactions.
- Prepares sales presentations, packages, and folders for sales team.
- Ships and receives documentation, statements, and other client correspondence.
- Composes a variety of client letters using appropriate and professional business language and handles incoming mail.
- Sets clients up with Internet Banking and other alternative delivery services.
- Troubleshoots client issues as needed.
- Prepares power-point presentations and excel spreadsheets as needed in support of managers.
- Organizes and maintains a file system and files correspondence and other records.
- Performs assignments with established directives involving knowledge and application of policies and procedures including STOPPED policy and Private Client Services procedures. Uses independent judgment in actions taken.
- Answers and screens telephone calls for Private Client Managing Director and arranges conference calls if applicable.
- Researches, compiles, stores and retrieves data for presentation of reports. May prepare statistical reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas reserves and prepares facilities and records and transcribes records of meetings.
- Contributes to the team effort in order to accomplish results.
- Analyzes facts and circumstances to conclude and make recommendations for solving administrative problems within the limits or accepted practice.
- Upon demonstration of responsibility, attention to detail and prudence in decision-making, various levels of approval authority may be granted as needed to serve the needs of the department, including wire transfer approval authority, overdraft approval authority and others. Utilizes granted approval authority within the scope of Bank policy and procedure.
- Assists Private Client Bankers and Private Client Managing Directors with various projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in business related field desirable
- Five plus years experience as Private Banking Assistant or equivalent experience
- Experience in bank customer service capacity, preferably dealing with high net worth client base
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None