Superintendent Commercial Construction - Orlando
SUPERINTENDENT COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION
Williams Company is currently seeking Superintendents for Central and South Florida with at least eight years of commercial construction field management experience.
Successful candidates will have previous experience managing Construction Projects. Must have ability to read and review shop drawings, prepare and review submittals and understand Tilt Wall Construction process.
Successful candidates will be assigned to projects such as retail, educational, office, warehouse, and other fast-track commercial construction projects and will have overall responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating everything through all phases of a field construction project. Superintendents are required to perform complex analytical work for commercial construction projects ensuring compliance with all current codes, processes and criteria. Previous experience with Prolog or RedTeam Project Management, P-Vault and Viewpoint accounting systems is helpful.
- MUST have at least eight years experience as a Superintendent in the Commercial Construction Industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees, sub contractors, consultants, other governmental agency representatives, city officials and the general public; ability to conduct necessary engineering research and compile comprehensive reports.
- Must have work experience in Big/Medium box retail, education or assisted living construction projects
- Must be willing to travel in the South East United States
- Must list your references with your resume
- Our goal is to continue to assemble a talented, highly-motivated team of individuals that enjoy being associated with quality people and a quality organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
- While at the Williams Company: you will work hard, be treated fairly, and be compensated according to your contribution to the company. If you consider yourself to be a leader in your field, one who likes to take charge and meets our required experience in Commercial Construction, we would like to hear from you
- Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in civil engineering, building construction or a closely related field is helpful
- High school graduation or equivalent plus experience in engineering and/or construction.
- If you meet our qualifications, we will contact you. Previous work experience and job/skill qualifications will be verified as well as previous employment references.
- Williams Company is a Drug Free company. We are an equal opportunity employer.