Do you enjoy working with the public and have great customer service skills Do you like Rocket Launches Are you professional, energetic and outgoing Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, but one where Teamwork is extremely important and appreciated Then this is the career move meant for you! We need Crewmembers to:
- Prepare and serve food according to Company specifications and food sanitation standards.
- Safely operate and clean equipment utilized in food preparation and serving.
- Prepare any of the following food items: Ice Cream, Hot dogs, burgers, fries, pizzas, sandwiches, fruit cups, etc.
- Sanitize the ice cream machine following specific procedures.
- Comply with all property/departmental standards as they pertain to safety and security.
- Perform similar duties as directed and other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must complete Food Handler’s Certification.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Must be able to read, comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
Conditions of Employment
- Must be available to work Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. Must be available to work on-call by being scheduled within 24hrs.
- Must pass a drug screening.
- Must be eligible to receive a NASA ID badge and pass a complete background check.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.