Exhibits Maintenance Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Exhibits Maintenance Manager
SUPERVISES: Directs the work staff and direct reports of the Exhibits Maintenance department primarily during night shift operations as required.
SUMMARY: Supervision and oversight of overall operation of exhibits maintenance. Ensures that existing exhibits are operational with attention to precision, safety, cleanliness, and overall quality. Coordinates and develops schedules for technical support of all special events, assigns technical support for all special events, researches potential vendors and purchases equipment and supplies.
Note: Individual may not perform all of the responsibilities listed at a specific point in time, but will perform all of the responsibilities over an extended period of time.
- Performs duties and responsibilities that are common to most supervisory positions.
- Participates extensively in meetings (staff, budget, events, and safety) and prepares reports to ensure continuous flow of communication.
- Coordinates daily work direction and supports special events schedule.
- Responsible for overall diagnostic and repair of defective assemblies, replacement or repair of components, test operations, and the spares inventory.
- Attends all company training relating to GuestPath (guest services), GreenPath (environmental management system), and safety awareness.
- Responsible for computer generated Preventative Maintenance Schedules on Exhibits equipment, ensure exhibits are show ready and reports status of exhibits to Exhibits Maintenance Manager.
- Follow safety and environmental business practices, wear proper PPE, and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- May generate or handle hazardous or controlled waste during regular job activities and be responsible for ensuring that hazardous or controlled waste is properly managed in accordance with all applicable NASA, state, and federal requirements and regulations. Although it is not a routine part of this job, individuals may be responsible for labeling and inspecting waste accumulation containers. This position requires site specific waste management training including initial RCRA hazardous waste management training within six months of assignment. Individuals will also be required to attend annual refresher training to meet the requirements of 40 CFR 265.16.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for supporting special events during weekends. Supports special events requiring support from Exhibits, Fleet and Facilities Maintenance.
- Due to nature of the business in launch support and special projects, a candidate’s work schedule may change as required to accommodate special events.
MINIMUM: Bachelors Degree. Related experience may be substituted for the degree requirement at the rate of two years experience for one year of education.
DESIRED: BSEE Degree.
MINIMUM: 4 years exhibits or attraction maintenance administration. Additional education may be substituted for experience at the rate of 2 years of education for each missing year of experience.
DESIRED: 6 years exhibits or attraction maintenance administration.
MINIMUM: Able to handle multiple tasks and direct others. Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. Be proficient in Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Certificate, License, Registration, etc.
MINIMUM: Valid Florida drivers license
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.