Reimbursements Assistant (Temporary 6-8 months)
- Full Time
Pay Level: Unit 2, Level 4 $10.08 HR/Min
Assist the Reimbursements Team with a variety of clerical and administrative tasks such as alpha-numeric filing and basic data entry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- File paper reimbursements, both staff and operating, in file cabinets
- Match , alphabetize, and staple receipts and approval signature copies with direct deposit notices
- Update the status of online reimbursements in PeopleSoft, indicating receipts and/or approval signatures have been received.
- Log paper operating and staff reimbursements into PeopleSoft to indicate that they have been received and are ready to be processed.
- Purge year-end reimbursements files for long-term storage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Record keeping techniques and alpha-numeric filing systems
- Good customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions
- Pay close attention to detail
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Work confidentially with discretion
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma plus three to twelve months experience or sufficient training and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and abilities listed above.