Purchasing Contract Facilitator
- Career Level
Procurement Services of Lake County Schools is looking for a manager level procurement professional to join its dynamic team as a Contract Facilitator. This is a full time, permanent exempt position. Lake County Schools offers a full list of employee benefits, plus five paid holidays, paid winter break and one week paid spring break. We are interested in speaking to those that are passionate about using their research and negotiation skills to benefit our schools and students.
As a Contract Facilitator you will be expected to
- Act as a liaison between procurement, the district attorney and other stakeholders
- Monitors compliance with contract terms and conditions, compliance with grant requirements, negotiation of contract amendments, extensions, and change orders.
- Develops, coordinates and conducts internal and external procurement training.
- Determine budgetary requirements and make recommendations on the annual budget
- Perform contract audits
- Provide market research on cost effective and competitive pricing of supplies and services.
- Recommend improvements to increase efficiency and ensure compliance, which may include revisions to policies and procedures
- Consult with departments on the requirements, specifications, quantity, quality and delivery of requisitions.
- Negotiates with consultants, contractors, and suppliers regarding policies, procedures, scope of work, terms and conditions and information on products and services.
- Must have a Certified Purchasing Buyer or Certified Public Purchasing Officer certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (within last 10 years) in public procurement
View the full job description at: http://www.lake.k12.fl.us/cms/lib05/FL01000799/Centricity/Domain/29/Job%20Descriptions/Contract%20Facilitator%207.25.16.pdf
Benefits: In addition to offering a full list of employee benefits, our staff receive five paid holidays, paid winter break and one week paid spring break. Pay is determined by years of experience.