Faculty Recruiting & Development Manager
- Full Time
The Faculty Recruiting and Development Manager is responsible for coordinating the recruiting, onboarding, and professional development of educational faculty and staff. This is a full-time on-site position in the Orlando, FL area in support of The Los Angeles Film School.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle, from initial contact through onboarding
- Partner with hiring managers to identify needs and implement strategies to support growth
- Effectively manage the candidate experience
- Develop and implement programs for successful onboarding
- Develop and implement programs for continuing professional development
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide general HR support to local division of the college
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Experience with current recruiting technologies, including online strategies
- Experience in the education sector a plus
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and process skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong communication skills: speaking, telephone, writing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote, Adobe Acrobat.
- Fluency in English is required. Multiple language abilities a plus.
Please forward resume and letter of interest addressing applicant qualifications for this position to email@example.com . No phone calls please. All positions are subject to full background check. OIF/OEF Veterans Are Encouraged to Apply. If you are an OIF/OEF Veteran, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Faculty Recruiting & Development Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly