- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be a graduate from a CODA-accredited dental assisting program (that included both radiography and expanded functions) OR be state-certified as a dental radiographer by the Florida Department of Health and must have successfully completed a Florida Board-approved expanded duties training program (or have completed a course or program administered by or developed as part of the regular curriculum at a dental, dental hygiene, or dental assisting educational program accredited by CODA that provided training in the expanded function).
- Computer skills required, knowledge of Electronic Dental Record/Dentrix preferred.
- Minimum typing speed of 20 wpm required.
- Be well versed and updated with CDT codes and Terminology to identify procedure code and capture as necessary.