Manager - Proposal Unit - Centene
Manager, Proposal Unit - 1026155
- Position Purpose: Develop and respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) and Requests for Information (RFI’s) for pharmacy benefit management services
- Develop high-quality pharmacy benefit management proposals within required timeframes using proposal database and online proposal technologies
- Collaborate with various cross-functional departments, subject matter experts, and external vendors to develop proposal responses
- Review and analyze proposal related activities, including new projects, status reports of existing projects, and arising issues
- Evaluate current RFP responses, sales materials and industry best practices to make recommendations to improve quality and effectiveness
- Develop and implement policy & procedures to ensure that all responses are consistent with related laws, regulations and business practices
- Prepare organizational communications and activities ensuring alignment with business unit objectives
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of proposal development experience, preferably pharmacy benefits management proposal writing Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff. Experience delivering or managing pharmacy benefit management services to clients preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.