Foods - Busser (Non-tipped)
- Food / Beverage
Universal Orlando Bussers (Non-Tipped) have a unique opportunity to play a part in making sure our guests experience the most extraordinary service they have ever encountered. You have the opportunity to delight our guests as you anticipate their every need to create a memorable dining experience.
Bussers (Non-Tipped) at Universal Orlando are responsible for:
- Maintaining cleanliness in restaurant dining areas.
- Cleaning and sanitizing tables, chairs, counters and fixtures in the dining area.
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable environment for our guests by sweeping and/or mopping floors, cleaning and emptying garbage receptacles, condiment stands and making sure that dirty trays are being returned to the dish room.
- Stocking and replenishing condiment stands with all the necessary supplies.
- Assisting guests with their requests/needs including high chairs, booster seats, etc.
- Following established daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policies, procedures, training and Team Member involvement activities.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role of a Busser (Non-Tipped) successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality is a job requirement.
- High school degree or GED preferred.
- Six months bussing experience preferred but not required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences in English.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure including whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals with the ability to perform these operations using units of American money, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the Busser (Non-Tipped) job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stand, walk; handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The individual is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The individual must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision; and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of the Busser (Non-Tipped) job.
- Routine with established precedents, practices and procedures. A detailed understanding of the work unit is required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals; and outdoor weather conditions.
- While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on 'Apply Now'. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE