Valet Parking Supervisor
- Career Level
- Student (College)
What does Towne Park have to offer?
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Unmatched flexibility – Whether you are looking for a part-time job to work around school and other obligations or a job that offers more stable hours, we have a schedule that will fit your needs
- Simply put – growth. 90% of our current managers started their careers in entry-level, hourly jobs at Towne Park.
- A national footprint. Wherever life may take you, chances are that Towne Park is already there.
What will I do at Towne Park?
Driven To Serve® and Ready to Succeed!
Working with Towne Park offers a variety of employment opportunities for your unique career plan! Whether you’re a part-timer, careerist or adventurer, Towne Park gives you the tools to learn and grow. With business in 50+ national markets, there’s no limit to where Towne Park might take you!
No matter what you’re looking for, Towne Park provides a winning environment working alongside the brightest and friendliest colleagues around. Whether it’s team events, giving back to the communities where we live and work, or celebrating a Towne Park win, you’ll find a fun and welcoming work experience!
The Guest Service Captain (Supervisor) orchestrates the service experience for hotel guests while working alongside coworkers to ensure that the site’s service standards are met or exceeded. Under the direction of the Account Manager, the Guest Service Captain has additional duties involving coordination and administration, as well as providing troubleshooting and/or guidance when the manager is not on-site. The Guest Service Captain is not a manager; however they may handle critical issues and may be required to make judgment calls when expediency is priority. When issues are not urgent, they report information to the manager, provide the facts of the matter and seek instruction for how to proceed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to read and write standard English language
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients and other employees
- Must be able to perform basic math in relation to American money, understand rates applicable to time passed and understand 24 hour and military time systems
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to run; stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally. Must be able to push and pull 75 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to push and pull (on wheelchair) 100 to 350 pounds frequently over considerable distance
- HS or Equivalent, or 1-3 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to perform parallel parking; manual transmission driving skills preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background and drug screen
Keywords: Hotel, Valet Parking, Parking, Part Time Valet, Hospitality, Hospitality Staffing, FOH, Front of House, Service Staff, Restaurant Job, Hourly Job, Hotel Hourly Job, Hospital, Driver, Transportation, Garage, Cash tips, Tips, Outdoors, Exercise, Healthcare, Women, Student, Veteran, Casino, Flexible Schedules, Benefits, Gratuities, Part Time, PT, Full Time, FT, Seasonal, Fitness, Fitness Center, Retail, Customer Service, Guest Service, Attendant, Front Desk, Work Life Balance, Hospital Valet Attendant, Hotel Valet Attendant, Entry Level