- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Graphic Designer position creates graphics for CoolStuffInc.com sales, brands, and promotional initiatives as assigned.
- Create graphics for CoolStuffInc.com sales and promotional initiatives as assigned.
- Ensure created graphics appropriately contribute to brand identity.
- Updating various web page data as directed.
- Creation and scheduling of newsletter image content and layout.
- Design marketing materials for use in Cool Stuff Games store locations.
- Produce mock ups for physical products and print materials as requested.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Produce other graphics as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other associated programs
- Good understanding of HTML
- Good working knowledge of drawing tablet usage
- Basic knowledge of CSS
- Gaming experience or knowledge (Magic: The Gathering, Board Games, etc) preferred but not required
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting salary based on experience
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Assistance with relocation expense, if necessary
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly