Call Center Representative - Order Processing
Now seeking dynamic individuals to work as Call Center Representatives in our Altamonte Springs location. Full-time employees enjoy excellent benefits including health insurance, dental, and vision. Bilingual English/Spanish Order Processing Representatives will be compensated at a higher rate.
Since 1992, ADCOMM has been the company that provides extraordinary installation fulfillment for growing companies that need infrastructure support. As an Inc. 5000 Company, our mission is to provide world class service to our Partners, Clients and Customers. We are seeking dynamic individuals for the Order Processing Representative position in our Altamonte Springs contact center. Bilingual English/ Spanish Order Processing Service Representative will be compensated at a higher rate.
- Our Call Center Order Processing Representatives are the front line and the first voice of our company. In this position you will be responsible for providing data entry services and sales support to ADCOMM’s multiple clients, by receiving inbound calls from customers regarding the initial purchase of our product. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide order entry support for field sales representatives selling video and broadband services in retail stores (Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, etc.)
- Determine customer eligibility for product offers and promotions
- Provide information about video and broadband products and services
- Review service terms and conditions
- Determine charges for selected products/services and process payments
- Assist field sales reps in scheduling installation appointments
- Escalate customer or field sales rep calls to supervisors as needed
- Consistently meet or exceed established call center goals (KPI’s)
- Remain up to date on all products and services provided or supported by Adcomm and its businesses
- Understand and adhere to ADCOMM’s mission and vision
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military experience
- Type a minimum of 35 WPM
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Schedule flexibility a must.
- Base pay $11.00 an hour plus bonuses.
- Salary review after 90 days and annually.
- Bilingual/Spanish $1.50 extra an hour
- Medical, dental, vision, etc. available.
- Approved applicants must submit to a Drug Screening and Background Check.
- Adcomm is an Equal Opportunity Empl