Marketing Representative - Concierge - Sales
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Qualified Sales Leads
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
The role of the Concierge is to provide sales agents with qualified prospects for timeshare presentations as well as provide general concierge services for all guests by offering area information and booking activities.
- Book qualified prospects for sales presentations or alternate marketing option as directed by manager
- Maintain the minimum standard for penetration, bounceback sales, show percent and budgeted volume per month based on guest segment
- Provide a specialized check in experience and possibly escort guest to unit as defined by role
- Learn and deliver branded and scripted sales pitch
- Collect deposits for presentations book as defined by manager
- Book area activities for on-site guests according to business needs and as directed by manager
- May be required to handle cash and cash equivalent transactions
- Provide guests with site and area information upon request
- Familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts
- Remain current on all area attractions and dining
- Know the resort and all amenities provided
- Ensure highest possible resort guest satisfaction
- Report all negative guest experiences to In House Manager
- Weekly and monthly review of targeted penetration and budgeted VPG with manager
- Place and receive phone calls to guests on property as well as prior to arrival to offer full concierge services
- Ability to work in a variety of different work environments to include VIP, Pre-Arrival and Desk concierge
- Maintain professional physical appearance and a clean and organized workspace
- Attend all In House, regional and staff meetings and trainings as requested by manager
- Maintain a good working relationship with resort departments
- Be able to work flexible work schedule and days
- Scheduled attendance requirements may change due to business needs
- Oversee work schedule to control overtime
- Accurate accounting and reporting of shift details as communicated by manager
- Other duties assigned by Marketing Manager
- Must be able to follow the direction of management and adjust to company’s needs
- Have FUN on a daily basis at work
- Commitment to Staying Vacationed by using all vacation time earned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills.
- Must be friendly and have an outgoing personality.
- Highly self-motivated with an inner competitiveness.
- Ability to plan, schedule, confirm and collect monies for activities & events in an efficient manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please call 407) 226-9521 and ask for Narineh
Apply for Marketing Representative - Concierge - Sales
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly