- Career Level
- Entry Level
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
Diamond Resorts International® offers:
- Excellent Compensation Plan
- Fantastic Employee Benefits after 30 days of hire
- Company matching 401K
- New Company Acquisitions worldwide
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Career growth opportunities
The Welcome Ambassador creates a warm welcome for arriving guests, interacting with guests in the lobby, promoting hotel facilities and F&B outlets and directing them to the Concierge. The Ambassador must be able to promote excellence, convey elegance and inspire luxury with the guest and fellow team members.
- Create an overall warm and inviting luxury atmosphere for all of our guests.
- Greet guests as they arrive to check-in at the resort and direct them to the Concierge.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, and respond quickly & professionally to all guest requests.
- Provide information on resort amenities and facilities.
- Communicate and partner with Sales and Catering managers on an individual basis to ensure preparation for group arrivals and departures.
- Maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and team members.
- Maintain a clean, pleasant and safe working environment.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members as well as prospects, members, owners, and guests.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year Front Desk experience in a hotel/hospitality environment.
- Knowledge of proper cash handling procedures.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the vacation ownership or timeshare industry preferred.
- Experience using hotel reservations software preferred.
- Outgoing, friendly personality.
- Ability to work independently or with others as needed.
- Ability to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Basic office administration skills (i.e., typing, filing, answering telephone calls).
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the hospitality industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
Diamond Resorts offers a very competitive benefits package and a FUN work environment!
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information call (407) 226-9521 and ask for Narineh
Apply for Welcome Ambassador
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly