REVENUE MANAGEMENT ANALYST SENIOR - REVENUE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The Revenue Management Analyst Senior assumes a leadership role within the Reimbursement department; working independently and with little supervision. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Specific Functions
- Works with Managed Care, CBO, and Finance to determine revenue impact and implications of various regulatory or charge methodology changes
- Works with CBO and IS to ensure system structure is stable, accurate, and conducive to ease of use for end users in the charge capture utilization, reporting, and reconciliation
- Performs detailed financial impact analyses including reimbursement modeling and trending
- Draws logical conclusions from data analyses, prepares recommendations for process improvements from that data, and implements plans as requested
- Works with various clinical departments to ensure teams are educated on accurate charge capture methodologies, reporting, and reconciliation processes
- Assists with the processes and related systems to analyze trends
- Provides support and education to Management on changes in regulations and implications to facilities including providing summaries of significant regulatory changes and the implications to health system
PREFERRED CERTIFICATION: CPA.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
PREFERRED EDUCATION: MBA.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 3 years Hospital Revenue and 3 years Hospital Reimbursement.
REQUIRED SPECIFIC SKILLS: Computer skill appropriate to position, Written and verbal communication skills, Organizational skills, Critical thinking, Customer service skills, Work independently with minimal supervision and Teamwork.
Organization: 0020-BAYCARE HEALTH SYSTEMPrimary Location: FL-Clearwater-System OfficesSchedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FridayShift: DaysShift Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWeekend Work: OccasionalOn Call: No