Internship - Spring 2017 - Media Production
Expand your universe with Universal Orlando's Campus 2 Career Internship Program! This program can provide not only extensive learning opportunities, but real world experience as well. An Internship with Universal Orlando offers abundant networking and exposure opportunities to one of the world's top entertainment destinations.
* Please ensure you provide a link to your portfolio of work within your resume. *
SUMMARY: Looking for a candidate studying in the field of Film or Video Production to assist with the creation of media for our various attractions as well as help with the organization of materials/assets generated during production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with creation of media for various attractions and help with organization or materials/assets generated during production
- Cover all aspects of post-production visual effects including 3D animation and compositing
- Communicate and participate when necessary in the creative process
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policies, procedures, training, and Team Member involvement activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- In pursuit of a Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution
- Current class standing of Junior or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (official transcripts available upon request)
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement
- Approximate dates of this internship are from January 2017 - May 2017
- Availability requirement typically includes 24-40 hours per week; Monday through Friday (may include weekends)
- Preferred Majors Include: TV and Video Production, Motion Graphic Design
- Must have proactive social skills and experience working with others
- Must have a basic understanding of film process
- Must have some basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere, PhotoShop and 3D Studio Max (After Effects & Autodesk Maya is preferred)
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams
- Prior internship experience is preferred
ADDITONAL INTERNSHIP INFORMATION:
In order to be considered, a resume is required with your application and must include major, anticipated gradation date and cumulative GPA.
Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
Universal Orlando does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contactedIf you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on 'Apply Now'. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE