Sr. Coordinator Staffing Administration
SUMMARY: Executes both routine and non-routine administrative/clerical assignments and office management duties in support the department. Serves as department office ambassador, maintains department analytics/reports and assists with staffing hiring events and front desk coverage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides general administrative support and clerical duties for department director and assistant director.
- Compiles data, completes weekly/monthly metrics reports and distributes to appropriate personnel.
- Assists with hiring events, including but not limited to performing intakes, assisting with front desk responsibilities, scheduling new hire orientations, and ensuring necessary operational resources are available.
- Performs as the office ambassador and assists with staffing new hire onboarding. Orders supplies, maintains department files, managing expense reports, routes incoming mail, and processes outgoing mail as assigned.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: An individual in this job must maintain confidential information on a regular basis while displaying a high degree of tact and/or diplomacy when exchanging information. This job requires the individual to be able to work independently with minimal work direction. This role does not have any direct reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Microsoft Office, Human Resources Experience, Data Entry Procedures, Communicate Clearly with Team, Customer Service Orientation, Organization skills.
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferred, Multi-line telephone operation, copying and faxing required.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- High school degree or GED is required.
- Associate's degree (AA) is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Admin, HR, Communication preferred.
- 0-1 Year: Administrative support and/or HR experience is required.
- 1-3 Years: Administrative and computer experience in a windows environment preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is required to:
- Regularly (2/3 of the time or more) sit for prolonged periods; talk; hear audible alarms, voice commands with background noise; use repetition-using an input device-a keyboard or mouse-in a steady manner; maintain alertness and attentiveness up to 4 hours while working varying hours; maintain concentration/focus (e.g., ability to interpret the work environment and make decisions on predetermined operating policies and procedure).
(Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on 'Apply Now'. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE