Restaurant Manager (Full Service Experience)
- Food / Beverage
Universal Orlando® Resort is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who's serious about their work. A person who knows it doesn't take magic to put a smile on a guest's face... it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal attitude. Whether you're serving food, working in an office, maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride, you won't just be 'doing a job.' You'll be creating memories for our guests that will last a lifetime. Are YOU that kind of person?SUMMARY: Manage the operation of a specific food service restaurant and/or stand. Responsible for the high standards of service efficiency, sanitation, cleanliness and training.
- Manage a team of food service workers and ensure customer service standards are upheld.
- Accountable for all facets of food service, production, quality and controls. Ensure policies and procedures of the food services department are followed.
- Enforce established safety practices and ensure food quality standards are maintained.
- Accountable for all sales and operating transactions in compliance with the policies and procedures.
- Prepare food service and culinary staff schedules in accordance with forecasted business volume. Responsible to alter production and employee needs with the varying daily business volume.
- Plan for and ensure that all food service personnel, facilities and materials are in complete readiness for operation.
- Maintain food and supplies stock and complete physical inventories as required.
- Manage and monitor all direct operating expenses for the restaurant(s) of responsibility.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policy, procedures, training and Team Member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma with some college education in food services preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory or management experience in food & beverage preferred.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 30102BR
Universal Orlando CityWalk
IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. © 2016 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE