- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
RESERVATIONS SPECIALIST (CUSTOMER SERVICE)
The Reservations Specialist is a key member of our Owner Services & Reservations Operations team. The Reservations Specialist is responsible for servicing a large volume of inbound calls from timeshare owners and rental guests, providing exceptional customer service and processing various reservation and payment transactions.
- Service a large volume of inbound calls daily, providing exceptional customer service.
- Process owner reservations, annual maintenance fee payments and mortgage payments.
- Process rental reservations.
- Accurately query and input data in a moderately complex computer system.
- Make relatively simple mathematical calculations accurately using a 10-key calculator.
- Communicate with various internal departments and external third-party service providers.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management.
- Intermediate level computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Previous call center or customer service related experience, preferably in a timeshare or hotel/hospitality environment preferred.
- Multi-lingual capabilities (English, Spanish, Portuguese) preferred.
- Exceptional listening and written & verbal communication skills.
- Advanced spelling and grammar skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time working on the telephone.
- Positive, professional attitude and friendly, service-oriented demeanor.
- Ability to work a daily 8-hour shift with non-standard days off to support our 7-days-a-week operation.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please call (407) 226-9521 and ask for Narineh