Employees at Seminole State College advance their careers in a rewarding culturally diverse environment that cultivates the leaders of tomorrow with the skills they need today. We are currently accepting applications for a part-time Educational Advisor with a passion for assisting students to define and reach their educational goals! This position provides advisement to current and prospective students on a wide range of services on all programs and courses offered by the College consistent with the mission of the College and philosophy of the department.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Minimum of one year of experience working with students in an educational setting or related experience.
1. Experience in a counseling and advising environment.
To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application by the closing date:
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts showing the degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
- Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
For more information about this opportunity please contact Meribeth Colicci, Talent Acquisition Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.